What's New in APSE
- Bugfix: Correct an issue with Apse launching on Mac OS.
- Bugfix: Prevent Apse from exiting before all manual snapshots are processed.
- New Feature: Added ability to take manual snapshots from system tray
- Bugfix: Prevent cases where system tray icon could disappear
- New Feature: Added ability to sort results by date
- New Feature: Added welcome screen for first time starting Apse
- New Feature: Firefox extension for taking manual snapshots directly from your brow my-3ser
- Improvement: Better navigation and ability to reload pages
- New Feature: Take Snapshot Now - you can manually trigger a snapshot at any time from the Apse window. Get the extension here.
- Improvement: Smart image processing to handle dark backgrounds. Vastly improves accuracy.
- Improvement: Pause/Unpause buttons and status have been clarified
- New Feature:
SkynetApse gains self-awareness. Apse can recognize itself in screenshots, so your search index doesn't get polluted with text from the Apse window.
- Improvement: Prevent page layout from hiding some information on result pages.
- Bugfix: Prevent deleted snapshots from breaking links in next/previous snapshot.
- Initial release of Apse!
Sound good? You can get Apse now: